Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Test day

   Arriving an hour early December 2, 2010  to take the CAT, I found out that the room was not yet accessible. I then parked my butt on the bench in the hall, where i double checked my pockets to make sure that i did not lose the pens and pencils that i put there before i trekked here. Relieved that they were still there i went to the computer lab to pratice with vocabulary at FreeRice.com in order to keep my mind from wandering until the room opened.
 
   I returned to the room a short time later; say around 5:30, took a seat and waited for the handout of the CAT by the proctor. The class was instructed to fill out the required paperwork before being able to read the article. I was estatic when told to read the passage. It was about hard economic times, something with which i relate to very well.  I went home knowing i had finally written one beautifully structured essay.               

No comments:

Post a Comment